The Mass Media eXchange provides a single distribution site for use by Massachusetts based community TV & media centers to upload relevant programming and to download timely programs for local playback in communities across the Commonwealth. This resource is free to utilize for all MassAccess members. For more information or for login credentials, contact Bill Nay.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR JANUARY 2016:
· SUBSTANCE ADDICTION LEGISLATION PRESS CONFERENCE: (Uploaded by The Massachusetts House of Representatives) House Leadership announces the anticipated passage of new Substance Addiction Legislation to enhance Continuum of Care and Prevention Efforts.
· 3 J’S KITCHEN SHOW: (Uploaded by Peabody Access Telecommunications) - Chef Janie teaches us to make chicken and rice. During Snack Attack we find out how to make a great after school snack. Chef Janie was recently featured in an article in the Boston Globe!
· SENIOR SCENE: (Uploaded by Newton Media Center)
Almost everyone will be a caregiver at some point in their lives, but too often their efforts go unrecognized. The efforts of caregivers are absolutely critical for the well-being of our society and are discussed in this program.
· COMMUNITY ACTION PSA : (Uploaded by Northampton Community Television) - Community Action of the Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin Regions is dedicated to promoting economic justice and improving the quality of life for people with lower incomes.
· PAINTING FOR PLEASURE: (Uploaded by PACTV Plymouth) - Painting instruction and tips with local artist Tony Visco.
To have your program highlighted in this notification, email email@example.com