WHAT’S NEW ON MMX?
The Mass Media eXchange provides a single distribution site for use by Massachusetts based community TV & media centers to upload relevant programming and to download timely programs for local playback in communities across the Commonwealth. This resource is free to utilize for all MassAccess members. For more information or for login credentials, contact Bill Nay.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR APRIL, 2016:
- OFF THE SHELF: BOOKS on TOUR – Uploaded by DANVERS COMMUNITY ACCESS TV – Host Veronica Andrews interviews authors on a myriad of topics including fiction, mystery, history and more. There are currently seven episodes available with more to come!
- SENIOR SPOT – Uploaded by WESTFORD CAT – Join host Jenn Quinn as she welcomes guests discussing topics near and dear to seniors. There are seven episodes currently available which cover Estate planning, downsizing, dental health and more!
- A DAY in the HOUSE with STATE REPRESENTATIVE MICHAEL DAY – Uploaded by WINCHESTER COMMUNITY ACCESS & MEDIA – This is the first episode of a brand new series in which Representative Day talks about issues in our communities. The subject of the debut episode is diversity.
- PROTECTING THE PEOPLE: DECOMMISSIONING the PILGRIM NUCLEAR POWER PLANT – Uploaded by PACTV, Plymouth – This informative session, recorded on March 23rd, focuses on the plans and challenges of decommissioning the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Plant.
- ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE & HABILITATION – Uploaded by BILLERICA ACCESS TELEVISION - David Currier, Dementia Specialist and Trainer at the Life Care Center in Bedford talks with Kristi Mendoza, Alzheimer's Care Director at The Highlands in Fitchburg about Alzheimer's Habilitation Programs.
To have your program highlighted in this notification, email email@example.com