WHAT’S NEW ON MMX?
The Mass Media eXchange provides a single distribution site for use by Massachusetts based community TV & media centers to upload relevant programming and to download timely programs for local playback in communities across the Commonwealth. This resource is free to utilize for all MassAccess members. For more information or for login credentials, contact Bill Nay or David Gauthier.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR SEPTEMBER, 2016:
- THE 33RD ANNUAL GEORGE L. HANNA MEMORIAL AWARDS FOR BRAVERY: (Uploaded by the Massachusetts House of Representatives) Recorded on September 22nd, this annual award ceremony named after Trooper George L. Hanna, who lost his life serving the Commonwealth on February 26, 1983. The ceremony was held at the Massachusetts State House, in the House Chamber.
- INNOVATION SHOWCASE: (Uploaded by Jay Sugarman) This series, recorded at NewTV in Newton, brings innovation and technology to the forefront. On this episode, Host Jay Sugarman talks with the members of SawBlaze, an MIT robotics team.
- PEOPLE OF THE FIRST LIGHT: (Uploaded by PACTV, Plymouth) Created in collaboration with Plimoth Plantation during PACTV’s Youth Documentary workshop earlier this summer, the documentary was shot on location at Plimoth Plantation's Wampanoag Home Site. This is an excellent pre-Thanksgiving perspective!
- NO ON QUESTION 2: FORUM ON CHARTER SCHOOL AMENDMENT: (Uploaded by Amherst Media) Save Our Public Schools presented this forum based on the upcoming ballot question.
- ADOPTABLE PET OF THE WEEK: (Uploaded by Westford CAT) Every week a new pet is showcased from the Lowell Humane Society. Six episodes available!
To have your program highlighted in this notification, email email@example.com
For more information, visit massaccess.org